Delivered by our training partner ASPIRE, this is a one day practical workshop, using film and playback, for people to gain real confidence in creating and delivering engaging presentations that truly reflect their ideas and personal style. As everyone’s style is different, our approach is highly tailored to build on the strengths of the individual.
A One Day Presentation Skills Training Course
This Presentation Skills training course is perfect if you are interested in taking your Presentation Skills to the next level.
Whether you’re a seasoned presenter or just starting out, we can help you to raise your game, build your confidence, and make your presentations memorable. You will be shown you how to create an interactive presentation and handle difficult people with ease, so that your audience is really engaged,
If nerves are an issue for you, we’ll show you how to bring them under control.
The course content is tailored to you and your skill level and with a maximum of six people on each course there’s time for plenty of practice.
On our presentation skills courses you will develop your ability to:
- Speak with confidence and overcome nerves
- Present with impact when working remotely online
- Engage the audience using a variety of physical and verbal techniques
- Bring dry material to life
- Consciously create the impact you choose
- Bring an authentic approach to every presentation
- Structure your presentation to suit the audience
- Design and get the best out of PowerPoint slides
- Handle the most difficult questions or people with flair
Available dates include:
10th March 2021
15th April 2021
30th April 2021
17th May 2021
For further information please email: email@example.com or telephone 44 (0) 7786 543898.