Taking place alongside the Monaco Yacht Show, Owner`s Guide: Managing your Superyacht / Managing your Business Jet is a one-day conference, offering business jet and superyacht Owners, as well as their key advisors, the opportunity to share their unique insights into the benefits – and challenges – of managing a large asset. Born out of a desire to hear more from the superyacht and business jet industries` most important clients, the end-users themselves, this influential conference will bring together owners and operators to discuss what owning a private jet or superyacht really entails.
Owner`s Guide: Managing your Superyacht / Managing your Business Jet will attract clients and leading advisors who are dedicated optimizing the Owner experience. In particular, the conference will focus on topics such as:
* What do you need to know about buying and operating a jet? Our expert guide to owning your own jet
* What are the latest trends in business aviation? Air mobility, interior design, standardizing card programmes, optimizing empty legs
* What do superyacht Owners really want? Owners share their first-hand experience
* Destinations: Owners, Captains and Destination managers share tips for the best and most unusual cruising destinations
* What are the key considerations for new Owners? A brief guide to becoming a Superyacht Owner
Building on the success of Quaynote`s portfolio of established industry events, such as Opportunities in Superyachts and Opportunities in Business Jets, now in their 10th year, Owner`s Guide: Managing your Superyacht / Managing your Business Jet is expected to attract business aviation clients, operators, brokers, managers, charter brokers, FBOs, MROs, lawyers, family offices, financiers, associations and anyone with an interest in improving the jet or yacht owner experience.