Taking place alongside the Monaco Yacht Show, Owner`s Guide: Managing your Superyacht / Managing your Business Jet are two back-to-back half-day conferences taking place on the 29th September at the Le Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel in Monaco.
Owner’s Guide: Managing your Superyacht will run from 9am – 1pm
Owner’s Guide: Managing your Business Jet will run from 2pm – 5pm
The delegate rate for each conference is 195 euros or the two conferences can be booked together for 295 euros, which you can register for using the link above.
Owner`s Guide: Managing your Superyacht / will attract clients and leading advisors who are dedicated optimizing the Owner experience. In particular, the conference will focus on topics such as:
* What do superyacht Owners really want? Owners share their first-hand experience
* Destinations: Owners, Captains and Destination managers share tips for the best and most unusual cruising destinations
* What are the key considerations for new Owners? A brief guide to becoming a Superyacht Owner
Owner’s Guide Managing your Business Jet will include:
* What do you need to know about buying and operating a jet? Our expert guide to owning your own jet
* What are the latest trends in business aviation? Air mobility, interior design, standardizing card programmes, optimizing empty legs
Building on the success of Quaynote`s portfolio of established industry events, such as Opportunities in Superyachts and Opportunities in Business Jets, now in their 10th year, Owner`s Guide: Managing your Superyacht / Managing your Business Jet is expected to attract business aviation clients, operators, brokers, managers, charter brokers, FBOs, MROs, lawyers, family offices, financiers, associations and anyone with an interest in improving the jet or yacht owner experience.