We are delighted to announce that Improving Yacht Crew Retention, the 2nd Annual Conference, is taking place at The Westminster Hotel, Nice, France, on Thursday, 9th March, 2023.
Building on its successful launch in 2022, this one-day conference will bring together an international audience to address one of the industry`s most pressing questions – how can superyachts retain their crew?
Captains, Senior Crew, Yacht Managers, Associations, Crew Managers and Agencies, Crew Training companies, Superyacht lawyers, Crew Pension Providers, Tax Specialists will gather in the south of France – itself a yachting and crew hub – to tackle some of the thorny issues that impact yacht crew retention.
Tickets to the event can be purchased using the link above for the early bird rate of 295 Euros. We are also delighted to be able to offer complimentary passes for Captains and Senior Crew. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
With its emphasis on establishing best practice, Improving Yacht Crew Retention features interactive panels and case-studies moderated by an impressive line-up of thought-leaders.
Topics to be discussed include:
* What should go into crew employment contracts?
* What are the keys to enhancing crew retention?
* Dealing with Illness, Injury & Death
* How has MLC implementation varied across different countries?
* Relocation and its impact on crew and families
* Training for crew on sexual harassment
What`s more, Improving Yacht Crew Retention offers the perfect platform for networking with superyacht professionals who share a passion for recruiting, training, incentivizing – and retaining – the best crew. Attendees at the 2022 conference represented leading organisations such as:
* Bargate Murray * Bernard Vivegnis * BlueWater * Camper & Nicholsons * Nautilus * Richemont Delviso * Dominion Crew Solutions * Edmiston * Fraser Yachts * GUEST, IAMI * Hill Robinson * Impact Crew * Imperial Yachts * YCO * ISWAN * Lesia Group * Luxury Hospitality Management * MY Tranquility * Pantaenius * PYA * Quay Crew * Richemont Delviso * Hill Robinson * Voyonic Crew * Stream Avocats * Sturge Taylor * Three Sixty Marine * Viking Maritime Group * West Nautical * WYCC Insurance * Yachting Partners International * PYA* MHG Insurance
Interested in finding out more about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at Improving Yacht Crew Retention?:
Contact: Lorna Titley – email@example.com